we hereby invite you to the first General Assembly of the summer semester on 26 April, 2 pm (c.t.). The General Assembly will take place in HS 3042 (KG III) and has the following items on its preliminary agenda:
(1) Short welcome address by Prof. Dr. Sitta von Reden, our Dean of Studies since October 2018
(2) Updates from the board and mediators
(3) Charter amendments (more information below)
(4) Students Council elections (more information below)
(5) Updates from the committees
(6) Any other business
Continue reading “General Assembly 26 April | Charter amendments and elections”
Please note that the second regular General Assembly of the Winter Semester 2018/19 will take place in HS 3044 (KG III) on Friday, 1st February at 14:30!
Make sure to come and feel free to send an email or attend the next Students Council meeting(s) (Wed, 23rd, or Thurs, 31st at 6:15 pm in the Common Room) if you have any items for the GA agenda!
Looking forward to seeing you there :))
Also, we already wanted to remind you that the big Students Council elections of office holders will be happening at the April GA. The following offices will become vacant:
– two Executive Organizers
– two Mediators (at least one non-male and international)
– one Delegate to the Board of Studies (from this semester on, speaking German is not a precondition anymore, so we highly encourage international students to run!)
– Secretary of Outreach
– Delegate to the Directorate
A new academic year has started and so has a new session for the Students Council. The first Students Council Meeting will be happening on Wednesday, 17 October at 6.30 pm in the common room. More details and the agenda to be announced via email. Everyone is invited to come.
Also, the next General Assembly, with one EO, one (male) Mediator, and two delegates to the Board of Studies to be elected, will take place on Friday, 26 October at 2 pm (c.t.) in HS 1015 (KG I). Come and feel the spirit of LAS democracy! More information soon via email.